Sunday, April 06, 2008

Thankful Sunday 4-6-08


For General Conference.
There were so many talks that just gave me a confirming spirit of the gospel. I know that it is true. Pres. Monson is the prophet today. The solemn assembly was so powerful. It brought the spirit so close.


For my family.
They bring me joy and happiness. Everyday I come home from work they all get so excited to see me and give me hugs and kisses.


Kara
For her beautiful smile and the joy she brings me each day. She is growing so fast and I love every minute I spend with her. She is having success with potty training. I am so proud of her and the success she has had.



Christopher
For his joy and love he shows to me each day. How he knows when we need a hug. He is growing so big and doing so well with his weight. He says new words every day. Today he said Dorey(Dorothy) Elmo's fish, Sippy, Food, Sister, Kara, Mommy, Batman, and Superman. He is growing too fast.


Children in a basket.
I don't think I need to say anymore. They are so cute in the basket.

6 comments:

WonderKitty said...

So, so cute! Your kids are adorable! And I agree, the solem assembly was powerful. Great post!

Nik English said...

I was actually at work and someone came in right when we started to sustain everyone. So later after I finished helping them I sustained them by my self

Laurie said...

I love the pics. So happy that you got a camera so that we can see your cute kids more often on your blog. General Conference was amazing. So grateful that I could hear it.

Mimi said...

Love that you have a Camera. I love how snap happy you are. Your kids are such a joy

Anonymous said...

You better believe it!! Those are some of the cutest kids in the world. I love their hugs & kisses too! But what can I say I'm their proud Granny. Love you all!

Belle said...

HELLO! Glad you are doing well and sad I don't keep in touch well, but we think of you--to bad thoughts don't deliver themselves. . . Your kids are so big! So cute! Now that Mere is bigger I'm finally getting some sleep, I had no idea how time consuming a little baby would be!!!!!!!!!! We have a blog too www.mykiwibirds.blogspot.com
lots of love, elizabeth, saki, and mere