Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Incredible Hulk


Today Danny, Kara and Christopher and I went down to Far West Comics for the 1 year anniversary. We were able to see Lou Ferrigno as there special guest. I was able to shake his hand. And I got the picture with him. When we were leaving he said "I hope you enjoy the rest of your day."

It was really fun to be there and to have a chance to see Lou Ferrigno. As most people know the Incredible Hulk has been one of my favorites since I was little. I had Hulk toys and pajamas. Now that I am older I have lots of the hulk episodes on DVD and some on VHS. I have Hulk movies and comics. I even have a Hulk Lava Lamp.

The current Hulk movie was great. I really enjoyed watching different sides of the hulk that they have shown.

I am so excited that I had the great opportunity to see Lou Ferrigno. One I will always remember.

4 comments:

WonderKitty said...

That is so cool! He even still looks like the Hulk!!

Laurie said...

This is super cool. I feel lucky that I got to talk to you that same day. Wow, Aub, that is a sweet picture

CTuna's Cavern said...

Wow he hasn't changed alot has he? I'll show Nonna this she's been waiting for it. Good to see you last night... it was fun. Love, Dad

Belle said...

what a neat experiance!