Sunday, November 30, 2008

Allie

My niece Allie brings such a big smile on my face when I see her. She has such a wonderful spirit about her. A few weeks ago. Allie was sick and Amy was home with her. The day that Amy sent this picture of Allie I was having a hard day and was feeling stressed about work and some personal things in my life. Amy sent this picture and I just got a huge smile on my face and started to laugh. It was just what I needed to get me through my rough moment. With the picture she sent one sentence which explained it all.

I WANT ANOTHER BATH.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I Love my Allie! She was so sick that day. I am glad she could bring you happiness! Love you Baba

CTuna's Cavern said...

Allie is a cutey. So is your two. It's nice to be a grandpa of so many cute kids... and parents thereof.