Saturday, May 09, 2009

The 5K is here.

This is one of the reasons I am doing this.

I am just sitting here eating my breakfast and I am nervous. I wanted to have some eggs for breakfast for some protein. But there was none left. So I figured something else out. I am really excited about today. I have my whole family supporting me all in what they can do. My Dad and Bonus Mom and all my Bonus Brothers and Sisters do this every year. I am excited to see them. Lena, Emilee and my best friend Kristen are going to walk with me. I want to thank my therapist for believing in me. I have learned so many amazing things from her. She has showed me that I am more than I think I am. She helped me see that I can't do anything with out the Lord help. Well Amy, Nik and My Mom are going to be at the finish line. Lou has been busy with moving and getting her new place ready with Emilee. I am so grateful that I have such a great family that love me. I realized that my support was there and just wasn't seeing it. Thank you everyone for believing in me. My support group I go to on Thursday nights all the people I see there are supporting me. Sister Pederson one of the missionaries is a wonderful lady and she told me that she would be thinking of me today. This is a small step toward my ultimate goal. Now that this time is here I have to start thinking of my next goal to keep me going. Well must finish getting ready. Kristen will be here soon.

4 comments:

Nik English said...

You did it! It was so awesome!!

Anonymous said...

You can do anything that you set your heart on doing. You are one of God's precious daughters. I knew that you could do it. When's the next race so that we can plan together?
You are so AWESOME! Keep on with your goals...we are here for you.
Love you tons!

Laurie said...

you are so totally amazing. My heart and prayers were with you that entire day. YOu reallly are so inspiring and I am so proud of you and I love you tons

CTuna's Cavern said...

Why to go sweetheart... now there's the next one///Right????
It was good to have you join our family tradition....