Thursday, June 11, 2009

Things that make me happy

I needed to be reminded of what blessings I have and what makes me happy. So here it is.


Seeing my family every day makes me smile and happy. When I come home from work I see my family and the kids come running to see me and I am so happy to home.


Jesus Christ and the gospel. I know help me get through the trials of life. I realized that this last couple weeks how important staying close to the Lord is. I have always loved this picture. I imagine myself sitting next to Jesus and us looking out and talking.


Kittens and Cats are such wonderful creatures. I can't resist a kitten. I love to hold them. I also love when they will sit with you and let you pet them. I always loved when any of the cats we have owed. Licked me. I always knew they loved me.


I've always loved cycling. I hope that I can get a nice bike. It was one thing that helps me get away from life for a while.


Love bluebells because they are blue my favorite color. The look like bells.


Stargate Atlantis. I love this show. It has great action and the actor and actress' are great. I love watching the episodes over and over.

3 comments:

WonderKitty said...

This was good Aub. It is always nice to be reminded of the things that make you happy. I should do this too.

Belle said...

I love kittens too :) We have one and he is now 8 months old, and I have realized they are so rambunctious and lots more work than older cats...but fun most too :) Mere loves him. That's so neat you did a 5K! Lots of love from CA! Where are you working? Your kids are so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Gratitude for you, my sweet daughter! It is so good for the soul to look for the positives in our lives. Thanks so much for sharing!
It was so good sharing time with us yesterday; it made your Dad so happy! You and your family bring such joy into our lives.
Love you tons!!