Tuesday, May 15, 2012

In Limbo

I've been thinking that the last few months I've not been in the best place. I had to get a harsh lashing to be woken up of that. It was not fun but just thinking about it and pondering my life and attitude lately. I've been very unhappy. Now that this has been realized what to do about it?
I know I need to be better at my spiritual actions. Prayer and scripture study. I know that will help. I've been in a place with my food that I really don't want to be. I've been working with my therapist with the food end but resisting because of fear. She's been working with me in a workbook called "The Food and Feelings Workbook" I'm not to far in the book. But I've liked what I've read so far.
I've been thinking that going to an Addiction Recovery Group would be good. I know that moving forward is better than where I am.
All I can do right now is baby steps. I have many things I'm dealing with in my life I'm just not handling them all to well. I want to be happy with my life. I just need to figure out how.
My family keeps telling me to talk to them. But I'm just fearful of there comments and that they won't approve of my actions. I've found that just keeping it to myself is just easier. I just end up angry. Sometimes it's just too hard to deal with the drama.
I went to an Addiction Recovery Mtg tonight it was so great. I felt the spirit so strong. It just felt good to be there and know it was right. I'm grateful for the Addiction Recovery Program. I'm grateful for friends. I'm grateful for Jesus Christ and the Atonement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, the contents existing at this web site are really amazing for
people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.


Feel free to visit my homepage - Diets That Really Work