Thursday, April 19, 2007

To be continued...

I don't know where to start. I have something I need to do. I want to do it. But I am scared. I am afraid of failing. But I need to do it for me and for my children. I've made the first step and now I just need to go for it. I have to remember that if I do fail I need to pick up and try again. Do I want support or will that push me away? People have told me that I will get the support. But I don't want it to be crazy. Can I do this on my own? Well all I can to is start and try.

5 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Wow, Aub, that was intense. If you need anything, just say the word!

Nik English said...

I know you can do Baba...You are amazing!

Mimi said...

Aubbie I know you can do it. If I think it's what your trying to do you have done it before. I know you have the strangth I have seen you overcome so many things. I know you can do this just remember you always have a family to lean on you just have to make the first steps

Danny said...

My Beautiful One, please know that I am always here for you. I love you more than anything. I will support you. You can lean on my shoulder through anything.

Laurie said...

Aub, we love you and whatever you need, we will do our best to help you. Love you