Wednesday, April 11, 2007

5 Randoms...

5 Things in my fridge:

~Gravy with onions

~5 doz. eggs

~So much salad

~Diet Coke

~So much Cheese

5 Things in my closet:

~Clothes that don't fit me that I hope to fit into some day.

~Wall pictures that I hope to hang some day.

~Games that I hope to play some day.

~Electronic cords and left over cables that we may use some day.

~My guitar that I will play some day.

5 Things in my purse:

~cell phone

~word search

~wallet

~diapers and wipes

~bottle of water


5 Things in my car:

~lots of dirt and rocks

~garbage

~Car Seats

~newpaper bags

~tire jack

5 Things on my Tivo/DVR:
(Don't have it- but if I did...)

~Smallville

~Crossing Jordan

~Heros

~Law and Order: SVU

~Ghost Whisperer


Tag: Lou, Nik, Lena

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Someday Aubbie you will fit in those clothes I BELIEVE IN YOU. I have seen you do it.......LOVE YOU

Gatnnos said...

You have how many eggs in your fridge????? Yeow! What kind of bunny hopped by your house??? Keep him awayt from me!! I am glad you have the staple of life - Diet Coke. Can't live without it. No Lost episodes on your DVR??? You must get converted!!!!