Tuesday, November 13, 2007


My Beautiful Kara. Ok so a funny story to tell.

Last Thursday, I had just picked Kara up from school. She was in a really good mood. And excited to be going home. We got in the car. She had earlier that day when going to school brought out a small notepad and pencil to draw. She quickly found it when we were going home. As soon as I got in she asked. "Mommy, what's your problem?" I started to laugh and said well my back is hurting. She then said "Mommy, what's Danny's problem?" I said well he is tired. She then said " What's Christopher's problem?" I said he needs his bottle. By then we were home. As I got her out of the car she said. "Mommy, your back hurt?" I said yes. She said, Kiss it better? I said Yes, thank you.

I was so amazed at how concerned she was for my back. And I thought it hilarous that she had asked me the question in the first place.

That's my supergirl!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I love that now Kara is at the age where she is learning empathy. What a cute girl to worry about all the people she loves most. I am glad she loves school

Nik English said...

Kara is so cute...what a funny story...thanks for sharing

WonderKitty said...

Kara is very caring. Kara is Karing! Ha!

Mimi said...

I love that little girl. Kara has your heart Baba she has from day one. That is a wonderful trait to get from you

Gatnnos said...

What a sweet girl!!!! That is a funny story. Why is your back hurting?

CTuna's Cavern said...

Loved the story. She's a cutey besided.