Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Simple Interview


Ok so Lou did this on her blog so I am stealing it.

What are you really good at? Making my Children smile. Kara and Christopher love it when I play with them and make them laugh or smile.

What is your favorite Thanksgiving Food? Mashed Potatoes w/gravy and a big piece of dark meat turkey. Very yummy I must say. I really like Yam with Apples too.

If you could change places with anyone, living or dead, for one day, who would it be? This is hard. Right now in my life. It would have to be the person who makes the decison on who will win the publishers clearing house grand prize of a million dollars. So I could win it and be financial stable.

Would you rather be a little smarter or a little sexier? Well since I am neither I would have to say smarter. I struggled so much in school. It was hard. I even have trouble now. More than most people think.

What are you most proud of? Well there are a couple of things. Going on a mission to Ireland. Best thing I ever did. And then Getting married to my wonderful husband Danny. He brings me so much joy. I am so grateful I have him in my life.

Something on my mind lately is . . .money. What else do I need to say. Well I just don't want to write about it.

Before I die, I'd like to . . .visit Ireland again. To see my friend Ava and to be in the second place I love so much. I miss it everyday.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I want to go to Ireland with you. That would be so fantastic. Your kids are so adorable. I am glad you can make them laugh so well. That is what life it about. Glad you did this. I love these type of question answer things

WonderKitty said...

Ireland would be so great! I hope you can take your kids when they are older, they would love it!

Mimi said...

I was to go to Ireland too!! I want to go and see if you get your accent back. That would be awesome if you started using the funny Irish terms again

CTuna's Cavern said...

I want to go to Ireland too. Maybe someday when we are all rich and famous... huh??? Love you