Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My family


Christopher is my little bear. He makes me laugh. And I love when he gives me hugs and kisses. He is working hard to talk more. And is learning more things everyday. He enjoys books, superman, cars, and any toy that makes noise.


Danny is the love of my life. He makes me smile everyday. I love to watch him play with the children. He works hard and I appreciate all that he does. He enjoys his comics and action figures. And he loves to see me happy. He is a wonderful husband.


Kara is one girl that makes me smile. No matter how much is acts like me I love her so much. Watching her grow is amazing. The wonderful things she does. She loves school. She loves reading books, painting, putting puzzles together, and drawing. She has loved the snow. She loves to make a snowman.

4 comments:

Nik English said...

cutest kids! I love your family!

Anonymous said...

What a great tribute to your sweet family! I LOVE seeing them grow up through this blog - you are the BEST!!!

WonderKitty said...

They are adorable! Christopher was so cute on christmas! Nik just loves that the little ones are into him right now. He just kept saying how fun it was to be with Christopher.

Mother Swan said...

Cute family - love you all so much!!