Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Feeling Left Out


Ok so I might just be sulking in my own sadness. But I am feeling left out that I have not see my wonderful niece Sofia. All the wonderful things I have heard are making me so anxious to see her. Well the reason I have not is because. I've been sick. Well and now Danny and Kara are sick as well. I just feel she will be 1 before I see her. She is such a beautiful baby and I can't wait to hold her and give her the Aunt Baba Love that she will so deserve.
I love you Sofia, Lou, Ten and Noah. Soon I know it will be Soon.

4 comments:

Nik English said...

it is very nice of you to stay away...but I can feel your pain she is the cutest ever! So get better so you can bask in her beauty and glory!~

WonderKitty said...

At least there are pictures for you to see! I feel very lucky to have spent some time with her already. She is definitly a special little girl.

Laurie said...

Oh, Baba, you are so sweet. She does need the Aunt Baba love. I am glad you stayed away. I don't want her sick or anything. Love you bunches. Thanks for calling and checking on everything.

Anonymous said...

What a special Aunt Baba you are. You know, she can't wait to see you too. We love you!