Friday, July 04, 2008

HAPPY JULY 4TH TO ALL!



HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! OUR DAY OF INDEPENDENCE.

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis



Freedom's natal day is here.
Fire the guns and shout for freedom,
See the flag above unfurled!
Hail the stars and stripes forever,
Dearest flag in all the world.
~Florence A. Jones

I AM THANKFUL FOR OUR INDEPENDENCE. I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL THOSE SOLDIERS FIGHTING FOR OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO HAVE THAT SAME FREEDOM.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE SERVED OR ARE SERVING IN THE MILITARY. I PRAY FOR YOU ALL.

3 comments:

Nik English said...

I love the 4th it always reminds me of mother! Happy Independence Day!

WonderKitty said...

I especialy like the dog in the fire works picture. He is very patriotic!

Anonymous said...

Audrey what a cool blog. I love it!!