Sunday, July 13, 2008

They grow up too fast

How they grow up too fast. I remember this like it was just yesterday. Noah and Kara on Christmas 2004.

Kara in 2006. I just can't believe how they grow up and become so wonderful. Kara said her first prayer in Primary today. She was so big and Danny said she did great. She loves church and primary so much. She looks forward to it each week.


Christopher when he was a day old in 2006.

He then grows up and is now bigger. This is in 2007 just after he turned a year. He will be 2 yrs old on Saturday and I am just amazed how he has grown up and is saying so many more words.


I am thankful for my children. How they put a smile on my face and help me through each day. I am thankful for their spirits and the love I feel from them. I am thankful that they chose me to be their mother. They help me each day to be closer to the lord and strive to be better each day.

6 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Those are adorable pictures! I love Kara in that Santa Suit! So cute! And that new born picture of Christopher, so tiny and squshable! I love those kids!

Nik English said...

The Cutest Kids!

Laurie said...

Such fun pics. I loved seeing their little pictures. They just grow up way to fast

Anonymous said...

Hey I miss those little ones. They are so adorable & sweet.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful kids! You've got a fun blog! It will be so nice to be able to keep up with friends at my own "free-time" intervals (you know- 3 am) ;)

Belle said...

I just wanted to say how much I admire you...your blog is always positive and inspiring and I think your kids are really special-they just kind of glow :) And Danny seems like a great dad-tell him hi for me and Saki-did he find another job yet? Saki is job hunting, I hate it! love to you all-elizabeth vakalala