Saturday, March 28, 2009

30 Random things about me.


In trying to keep this blog updated more regularly I am posting this random survey I had saved. Enjoy. I know I did filling it out.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Nope. But been busted by the cops once.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? Yes only on the dropping parts.
3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledding? 12 years ago.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? With my husband only.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Yes, I just don't express it enough.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Yes
8. Team Aniston or Team Jolie? I have always liked Angelina Jolie for her movies.
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? Some but not enough.
10. Do you know how to play poker? Yes but I am rusty.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Yes on my mission once cause I couldn't sleep.
12. What’s your favorite commercial?
13. Who was your first love? Daniel James Saxton my husband. Christopher Watkins was my first crush.
14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? I have done it a few times.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Yes
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? No preference.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yes alot when in my singles ward.
18. How often do you remember your dreams? Twice a week.
19. What’s the one thing on your mind? Always Food.
20. Do you always wear your seat belt? No
21. What talent do you wish you had? Dancing.
22. Do you like Sushi? Never had it and probably won't raw fish eggs sound gross.
23. What do you wear to bed? Usually just my underwear. I do wear a nightgown sometimes.
24. Do you truly hate anyone? No, just hate things people do.
25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Harrison Ford
26. Do you know anyone in jail? Yes, Danny's Uncle
27. What food do you find disgusting? Sushi
28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Sometimes in high school. Not now that I can remember.
29. Have you ever been punched in the face? Once
30. Do you believe in angels and demons? Yes. Jesus Christ and people who have died are our angels. Satan and his followers are demons.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good way of finding out more things about my girl. Love you even more. Keep on being you!!

WonderKitty said...

This was fun. I like these random lists. Thanks Baba!

WonderKitty said...

Oh, and way cute new back ground!

CTuna's Cavern said...

30 random thoughts from your father. 1,2,3 skip to 30... there you go.