Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy 35th to me!!


WOW I never thought I would be 35. My birthday day was great. I enjoyed a birthday lunch with my BEST FRIEND Kristen. I enjoyed all the birthday wishes from people at work. I loved the birthday wishes from people on Facebook. I enjoyed the many phone calls, texts, and gifts from Family and Friends. On Saturday I will enjoy a birthday lunch with my Mom, and sisters. Then on Monday I will take the day off and enjoy a trip to Wheeler Farm with Kara and her school class. It's great to be loved and to have a great birthday for a few days.

Just some thoughts I have had today. I enjoyed telling people about my birthday at work. I don't feel 35 yet. I was grateful that I was able to just enjoy myself and just watch TV for a bit when I came home from work.

Things I am grateful for are my family, my health, the gospel, my love for many things, and to just be alive and have the experience of this life. I am grateful for my husband and all he does to help our family, my children and the joy they bring me. I am grateful for Jesus Christ and all he did for us. I am grateful for all my friends and family for all they do.

My sweet daughter Kara wants to leave a note for me with my birthday note so here it is: moooommyyy, bxrhr1234455677890askarayyxcvbmasdfgdfghjklqqqwwweetyipzmaa35hjklzxcvb
love kkkkkkkaaaaarrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa :)

My Handsome Christopher now wants to leave a note too.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee444444444444444444444444444444444444tttttttttttttttttttttttooooooooooo oooiii\iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikllllllllllllllllllllll;;;;;;;;;;;ccccccccccccccccccccxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii8888888ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfffffffff
Thank you to my sweet children for the fun notes.

5 comments:

Nik English said...

Yeah for Birthdays!!!

WonderKitty said...

Love that last picture! Happy Birthday Baba!!

Anonymous said...

Audrey, you are AWESOME! Please don't ever change only for the better...you're almost perfect now!
I love you so much! Thanks for your love.

Laurie said...

Audrey, you are completely amazing. I love your kids writing I am so glad you had a good birthday.. Love you lots and lots

CTuna's Cavern said...

Better late then never. I told you Happy Birthday on the day but haven't looked at Blogs for a while. 35???? I can't have children that old. Hee hee LOL