Thursday, January 28, 2010

Feeling the pain


Well yesterday I had the day off and enjoyed a good day. I went shopping and exchanged some clothes I got from Christmas that were too little. Yes I am way behind. After I went to lunch with my best friend. I dropped her off at her house and I look at my watch it says 3:05pm. Crap I thought I am suppose to pick up my daughter in 5 minutes. I was at least 15 minutes away. So I started on my way. Well I ended up getting to the school at 3:25pm. As we were leaving the school she was upset that she could not play with a school mate and I was not watching where I was going and I landed on a big piece of ice in the middle of the sidewalk. I then felt my foot just go the wrong way and just felt the pain I was already feeling in that foot intensify 100 times. I was in such pain. Thankfully I had the foot wrapped in an Ace bandage since it was hurting earlier. It could have been worse. I got a new ankle brace later that night.

3 comments:

Nik English said...

oh no!!! I know how it is to hurt your foot....I have done it twice this year....I hope it heals soon!!

WonderKitty said...

Bummer, I hope the pain doesn't last long. It helps to have it wrapped, maybe that will lessen the time. Good luck!

Mimi said...

Oh so sorry Baba! I hope if heals fast. I hate foot injuries