Sunday, January 24, 2010

Starting out 2010

Well 2010 has started out a little rough for me. I was sick and my family was sick too. I've had off and on problems with the heat in our apt. I had a huge fight with my friend and I have not been able to do anything about talking to her. I've been at a stand still on my weight. I feel that everyone is giving up on me and different areas of my life. The lady at my 2nd job had a Mini Stroke and that's been fun to deal with her drama with her family and man she is living with. I've been feeling kinda lost. Made a goal to read my scriptures every day and to have personal and family prayer every day and have FHE every Monday with the family. I have been able to keep those up and it helps me through each day and week. Well that's all I have to say today. Night to all. I am going to post more. I spend too much time on Facebook.

4 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Life is how you see it....chin up girl!! You always will have a brother that loves you!!

Nik English said...

Nik posted that last comment....Lena was on my puter! lol

WonderKitty said...

Its good to see you here again. Let it all out on the blog. Its a good venting tool. Good luck Audrey, I know you will make it through it. You have us all behind you!


Oh, and this really is Lena!

bugzzwife said...

That's the way to do it Aub. Go back to the basics. You're stronger than you think you are.