Sunday, October 14, 2007

Grateful Sunday 10/14/2007

Well this has been a week in coming. Last Saturday I was going to write a grateful sunday blog and well here it is.

DREAMS:
Well I am grateful for those fun dreams that come up once in a while. This one is a dream I wish to come true. But I fear it never will. I was staying at a hotel and enjoying myself. And there was a murder committed. I was worried because I knew some people that were involved. As I was talking to them. Angela Lansbury walked in and started talking to one of my friends. I went over and started to talk to her. She asked what had happened. My friend and I told her. As the dream progressed. It was like I was in an episode of Murder, she wrote. Which is one of my favorite shows. At this point I was down in the diner eating some dinner and Angela came in and sat by me and we talked . She was asking me about the murder. And then she had the trigger that always helped her to solve the case. She asked if I could help I was really excited. She solved the case. Later that night I went to her room to talk with her it was really great to talk to her and to experience something so fun.
I know that some dreams never come true. But I am grateful that we can enjoy dreams that we wish were real.

SAVIOR
I am so grateful for my savior Jesus Christ. He has done so much for me. I am so grateful that he loves each of us so much. He made the sacrifice necessary to allow us a way home to our Heavenly Father. I know he lives. I know that he has comforted me in my many times of trial. He gives me strength everyday.

4 comments:

Gatnnos said...

What an interesting dream. Have you ever thought of becoming a detective? That would be a cool job! I LOVE reading your blogs! You rock! Thanks for your uplifting "grateful Sunday."

Laurie said...

I love the Murder She Wrote dream. that totally fits with you. I adore that you have always loved Angela Lansbury

Laurie said...

You've been tagged!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Have Fun

CTuna's Cavern said...

Murder she wrote.... uhhhmmmmmmm
with cable you see her all you want. Huh...