Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Best Necklace ever!

Lena, my wonderful sister in law gave Kara and I necklaces for Christmas. Thursday night Kara found my necklace and wanted me to wear it. So I wore it out that night. New years day I gave Kara her necklace and she has been wearing it ever since. She loves it so much. She talks about it all the time. Kara told me that wanted me to be beautiful too. Thank you so much Lena for the best necklace ever!




Lena works for the company that makes this jewelery so I know where to get it.

4 comments:

Nik English said...

i am glad you guys like them!!

Laurie said...

You both look so glamorous and so pretty. I love mine too

CTuna's Cavern said...

Who is the batgirl anyway? Short hair ... hummmmmmmm must be my dot Aubby.

WonderKitty said...

I am glad you liked them! Kara looks adorable with hers!