Thursday, January 29, 2009

Smallville


Smallville has been one of my most favorite TV shows playing. I have enjoyed every season. They had some seasons that were not as great as others. I look forward to watching each episode. There are many things I love about the series. One is of course Tom Welling he is an amazing actor and great model. He plays Clark Kent so well. I also love the relationship Clark has with Chloe. I am so glad that with this season they are working on the relationship with Lois Lane. I hope that they stick with it.

2 comments:

CTuna's Cavern said...

Smallville and Abba Music. Somehow it just doesn't get any better huh?

Anonymous said...

I just want to let you know how beautiful you are in your new picture. You are such a winner at losing!! God bless you in this adventure. Love you lots!