Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thankful Sunday 01-11-09

-Thankful for antibiotics. I have had the same sinus infection for almost a month. I am starting to feel better. I hope that the medicine I am taking with help me kick it.

-Thankful for support and motivation from family, friends, and my therapist. Getting myself this far in my weight loss and pulling myself through my emotional baggage has been really hard. I could not have done any of what I did without it and Jesus Christ. We can not succeed with anything in this life without trusting in Jesus Christ to help us in all we do.

-Thankful for this blog. I found it is a good way to let go of my stress and write. Rather than going to the fridge and eat. You will see more things posted more often. So come back more regularly. I've found myself posting sometimes 2-3 posts in a day if I need to.

-Thankful for my job. I've worked at Lexington Law Firm for 4 years, 3 months. This job has brought so many good things to our life. I started working from home this was right after Kara was born so I could work here and be with her. Then in December 08' they made some changes and my whole department was replaced with a machine. I then applied for a different position and started there. I now work as a paralegal. It can be stressful at times. But they make it fun. Just this last summer when the new Batman movie came out The Dark Knight my work paid for everyone to go see it. They did games and fun activities during the week. One of the games was The Biggest Batman Item. I decided with Danny permission to take all the Batman action figures he had for this game. So I had the Biggest Batman collection. Well I won. They gave me $50 in gas cards. I was very grateful at the time. Gas was so crazy. It was a life saver.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

So cool that you wont the contest. Batman is my favorite super hero

CTuna's Cavern said...

Glad Danny's collection brought you the Gas... hee hee