Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Emotions

My weight loss journey is about my weight but also the emotions and experiences that have happened to me. Some days it's harder for me to recognize the emotions and I end up bingeing. Other days I recognize them but don't want to deal with them so I eat to cover them up.
I've been watching other friend that have been working on weight loss and having success and I wish I could hqave success too. Then I have to remember baby steps Audrey. My journey will be different. I can do it.
I've been in the depths of despair so long it taking time to work out of it. With the new year a new start. I'm starting to use my CPAP again. Doing TaoBo in the morning. Now I just need to work more on my nutrition and exercise at night. I've started and I just need to remember baby steps.
My Bonus Mom has challenged me to walk a 10K with her in October. I want to do it. I know I can do it.

No comments: