Friday, January 20, 2012

Baby Goals

The last few days have been up and down. I was really discouraged and in the depths of despair. I really just had nothing good to think about. My Dad called Thursday and asked if he could come and talk with me. After the talk and blessing I felt better. I also did Karate last night and got a really good workout in. I felt better today. It was a slow moving day and that was rough. At work I was more distracted today and so my eating seemed a little better. I wanted to have Carne Asada Fries for dinner but refrained.
I was thinking though last night at Karate my ankle and knees were hurting. I think I need to find a good brace for both. I also noticed that my arm muscles were tiring out and feeling weak. So I was thinking some exercise with weights would help build muscle. This is my next step to buy some 5 lb., 10 lb., and on up weights. I checked my weight yesterday and I've lost 6 lbs. So far. Yay! Me. I have made a goal to lose 47 lbs by May for the Race for the Cure 5K. I will then be under the weight that is needed to have Surgery to get my IUD out that is floating in my body. And it will be a safer surgery. Then I will work more toward my goal of the 10K in October with my Bonus Mom.
Well that is all for now.


No comments: