Friday, February 24, 2012

Fitness challenge

In November I started a fitness challenge with some girls at work and it ended last Saturday. It was nice to have people at work that I knew were losing weight. But on those days it was difficult it was harder to be focused and have the desire to be good and stay focused on healthy eating. As it came towards the end of the challenge I just didn't feel like I was doing my best. I have decided that I was going to go ahead errands him leave the the challenge and I was reminded of the purpose and the reason for it and decided to go tell the end. Well at the final weigh in which was on Friday my weight 386. My starting weight was 393 and I figured out that I lost 9.4 lbs. I had a total percentage of weight loss of 2.38%. I was happy with that weight loss. When I talk to my therapist she told me that I should focus right now on the baby steps. I told her about My goal of wanting to lose 47 pounds by May and she said that making big goals like that can cause slow progress. I would agree with her. I realized that I was so focused on the big picture of the 47 pounds that I started to over eat and binge. So I'm going to stick with the baby steps and the small goals for right now. So I am going to remember that I need to love myself and love those around me. And focus on what's important in my life and for the reasons that I am doing this. I just hope that I will continue to get family and friends support. That's all for now more to come.

2 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Great job Baba! I hope that you keep with this great goal and see much success!

Nik English said...

you are awesome!!!