Friday, March 02, 2007

ABC's of me

I dont't know what it is about these silly things but I like to fill them out. I thought this one was a bit fun and different. So If you are sick of reading random things about me, you will just have to skip it or something

A – Available or Single: Well I am married

B – Best Friend: Kristen W., we have been through alot. But I am happy to say that I am the luckiest person to have such a good best friend.

C – Cake or Pie: Well I like both. But I would have to say Cake. But a good cherry pie is nice.

D – Drink of Choice: Diet Coke it the elixir of the Gods.

E – Essential Item You Use Everyday: Pen, Cuz otherwise my work would not get done and no money.

F – Favorite Color: Blue, any and all shades. I like it with everything.

G – Gummy Bears or Worms: Well I would have to say Bears. cuz I don't like real worms. But they would have to be Laxative Bears. HEE HEE.

H – Hometown: Salt Lake City. Lived her most of my life. Did spend some time in Ireland for 1 1/2yrs.

I – Indulgence: Ice Cream. My favorite is Prailines and Carmel and Burnt almond fudge. Snelgroves is the best. I go ice cream crazy when it's on sale.

J – January or February: Neither tooooo cooooollllldddd!

K – Kids and Names: 2 Children. Kara Aoife is 2 1/2yrs old and Christopher Kal-El is 7 mos. they are my supergirl and superboy.

L – Life is Incomplete Without: Faith in Jesus Christ and our Father in Heaven. Danny and my children. And a soft bed to sleep in.

M – Marriage Date: July 15, 1999. Was a wonderful day. Hot yes very hot.

N – Number of Siblings: 3 Sisters and 1 Brother. Oldest is Emilee Jeanne then comes Me then Laurie Elizabeth then Nikolaus Charles then Amy Renee. Then I have Step siblings too.

O – Oranges or Apples: When I was young only oranges. But now as an adult either one. Apples have to be hard and crisp. then they are juicy. Not much for the green ones though.

P – Phobias or Fears: Crunchy Snow i hate it. Danny thinks I am so wierid. Fears-Spiders and Snakes. I have horrible nightmares about them alot. Just last month I dreamt that there were snakes on my floor in our room and I got up and went running out to the front room. Danny had to come and get me and it took him 5 minutes to convince me that there were no snakes in our room. really scary.

Q – Fave Quote: Remember Somebody Loves you!

R – Reason to Smile: My Children they make me smile everyday. Kara bright face in the morning. How excited she get when I get her up in the morning. Christophers smile when he knows that Mom is here.

S – Season: Fall, It my birthday season. The weather is just right. I love it.

T – Tag 3 or 4 People: Well I don't know may people who have blogs but I will tag them to do email instead. Ava, Kristen, & Elizabeth

U – Unknown Fact About Me: I have a great desire to own alot of electronic devices. radios, ipod, gps, ham radio, any weird electronics I will try to find a way to use it.

V – Vegetable You Don’t Like: Brussel Sprouts yuck

W – Worst Habit: I bit my nails and I pick at hang nails or scabs. Drives Danny crazy.

X – X-rays You’ve Had: my stomach and thats it.

Y – Your Fave Food: Cheese Fries with dipping sauce, chef salad with restaurant ranch, potatoes and chicken, and Steak.

Z – Zodiac Sign: Libra. I like it.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Loved reading that about you Baba. it made me so happy to remember things about you and learn a couple of new ones. Thanks for doing your TAg . Your the best and I love you a lot

Nik English said...

Baba that was awesome! Thanks!

CTuna's Cavern said...

Nice to see my daughter can still do her ABCs... nice thoughts dear.