Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Kara is a Big Girl now!


I am so excited I wanted everyone to know. I have been working really hard with Kara the past couple of days on Potty Training. We watched a movie about it and then the next couple of days we have been having her sit on her little potty. Since she won't sit on the toilet yet. She has had a couple of accidents and she then would ask for a diaper after. So I've been having a hard time with it but tried to be strong for her. Well tonight I asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty and she said yes. We went in there and her Care Bear was still sitting in it so I told her that Care Bear was done going potty and it was her turn to sit on it. She had been sitting on it for about 5 minutes. We brushed her teeth and were getting Christopher's teeth ready to brush and
YEAH! she went potty in her toilet. We had a big party and she was so excited. I helped her clean up and she was so excited that she had gone potty in her toilet.
As a Mother I was so excited to see her grow. My patience paid off. I know that there is alot ahead in helping her and I know that there will be accidents. But I will work through each one. She has taken her 1st big step. And I am ready for what ahead. YEAH!

4 comments:

Gatnnos said...

WOW!!! Congratulations! I wish you luck in your potty training endeavors - They make movies about it now?????

Mimi said...

YAY!!! time for Butt Cake instead of Happy Cake! good luck

Laurie said...

Hooray for Kara, Keep it going pretty girl. You are so big

CTuna's Cavern said...

I've heard of pity parties... but a potty party. LOL