Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Birthdays and School


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARA!
We celebrated Kara's birthday last week. She was really excited. She would tell us that she was 2 and now she is 3 and would show us with her hand. I did get her to say HAPPY CAKE!! But she would mainly say Happy birthday to me. On her birthday we gave her a Harmonica and a Care Bear. She was really excited about the Harmonica. She played it the rest of the night and even slept with it. She has always had a great interest about musical instruments.
We then had a party for her the next night. We went to Riverside park and she wanted a mickey mouse cake and had ice cream. She had Aaron, Katrina, Emma, Leah, Sissy, Valerie, Nik and Lena there. She enjoyed the music and had lots of fun playing at the park.
Well Kara wanted to help me with this blog so the pictures are of things she wants on here.


Ok another big event happened for Kara she started Preschool today. I was able to get her into the 3yr old Preschool at our local elementary. She was very excited. When we got to the school she was excited to see other children there for school too. When I took her into her class room she was excited to be there. They were going to start story time and she was excited to sit on the paper where her name was. When I went to pick her up she did not want to leave. So I know she really enjoyed herself.
Kara wants me to write "Happy Birthday to me to me to you."

4 comments:

Nik English said...

the pics really add to this post I love it!

Gatnnos said...

Very Cute!!! Thanks for sharing this! I love the pictures that Kara picked out!

Laurie said...

I am so sad we could not come to her party. I love the pics that Kara wanted. After all it is her b-day post. she is so funny. What a cute funny girl

CTuna's Cavern said...

I love the pictures. Especially the fun birthday cake clip. I saved it for future use. Thanks.