Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Random Information



Random Information.

1. What is your favorite past time?
ANSWER: Checking Email and Blogs, My new past time is Painting, I love and enjoy.

2. What is a goal you have that you haven't accomplished but want to?
ANSWER: Losing weight.

3. If there was a place you could go on vacation where would it be?
ANSWER: Ireland, to visit Ava. I realized this week how much I miss her.

4. If there was something you have learned and wanted to get better at it. What would it be?
ANSWER: Well Guitar first I am so rusty. Second painting, learn different styles.

Well I hope you enjoy. I had fun thinking these up. Now I want to know more about those out there reading this.

Tag: Lou, Polli, Danny, Amy, Nik and Jill hope to hear about it.

4 comments:

Gatnnos said...

Fun - Thanks for sharing Aub -
Here's mine
1. My favorite past time is spending time with my daughter - lately that includes a lot of swimming.

2. A goal that I have is to reorganize every cupboard and closet in my house - I am almost half there!

3. Vacation - I can't wait until it is cool enough to go camping!!! I am hoping to spend Thanksgiving camping somewhere??? Or sometime around there.

4. Something I have learned and want to get better at is reading my scriptures and praying more. Especially with Kaitlyn it is harder to find time to read and pray - though I think I need it now more than ever

I love you Aub!

Mimi said...

I love your random information keep it up I love to see if I know my siblings as well as I think I do

Laurie said...

I love random information too. Thanks for all you do Aub, You saved me the other day. You are the best

CTuna's Cavern said...

Random info huh? Mine is
Wet birds never fly at night. That's a chinese proverb. LOL