Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Finish the Sentence


"My roommate and I once: celebrated new years eve and had over 20 they all slept over and had an all night party.

Never in my life have I: Drank alcohol

High School was: Hard, and Horrible. I hated school not for the learning. But that I had too many bad experiences. But I had some good ones too.

When I am nervous: I bite my nails. Bad I know. I have tried to stop.

My hair: is short, great, and beautiful. I love my hair.

When I was 5: I had a Batman birthday party with all my friends.

When I turn my head left: I see the storage room door with a large peek hole.

I should be: not using the word should. It's not in my vocabulary anymore.

By this time next year: I will finished a 5K. And on to more weight loss goals.

My favorite Aunt is: This is not a fair question for I cannot chose. I love them all.

I have a hard time: with a messy house and crunchy snow.

My ideal breakfast is: cereal with milk. mmmm :)

If you visit my home town: you will see the Salt Lake Temple.

If you spend the night at my house: we will have a slumber party and I will make Chicken Enchilada's. If you have had them you will be very excited.

I shouldn't have been: Shouldn't is no longer in my vocabulary.

Last night I: went to the Nutcracker with Kara and enjoyed the wonderful play and my daughter.

I've been told I look like: a beautiful, wonderful, loving person, mother and wife.

2 comments:

WonderKitty said...

This is cool! I may have to steal it!

Nik English said...

baba!! Great post!