Friday, December 26, 2008

Sleeping Bliss


Today, was a joyous day. I had no where to be. I had nothing pressing to get done. It snowed so much I had no desire to leave the house. Because of this I spent the day with my children. My daughter was sick today. She wanted to just watch TV and snuggle with me. My son was just so happy to have Mommy home he was every minute wanting me to hold him. Later this afternoon Kara had decided to watch Night at the museum. She said Mom I want to watch the Elphie as a statue and then come to life. I was confused what she was talking about until she pointed out the movie. We enjoyed watching the movie together. About an hour in Christopher fell a sleep in my arms. I then noticed that Kara was asleep shortly after that. So for three blissful hours I watched my children sleep. Just relishing in being with them. I enjoyed just having them together. I was able to watch some movies I had recorded on DVR. And sit and enjoy snuggling with my beautiful children. It was such a wonderful day.

No comments: