Friday, December 26, 2008

Weight Loss Update

As of December 15th. I have lost a total of 20 pounds. I am so happy with this progress. I have had a lot of issues to work through. With the help of therapy, overeater's support group, my family and prayer. I have made it this far.

I have officially made a decision that I am going to walk/run my 5K at the Race for the Cure on May 9, 2009. I still have a lot of work to do to get ready. I told my therapist that whether I am ready or not I will crawl across the finish line if needed. Keep praying for me and supporting me how ever you can. I am grateful to you all for the support you have given me this far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are going to make it. I will be there for you and so will Dad. We sure do love you and are very proud of you.