Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The True Meaning of Christmas.

The true meaning for our celebration on Christmas day. To celebrate Jesus Christ entering the world to fulfill his mission on the earth.

I am so grateful to have Jesus Christ in my life to be able to pray and look to him for guidance. It is most important to be reminded of his birth, life, death and resurrection. He did this for everyone. I know his life was for us to have a way to return to our Heavenly Father. I know he is our Savior. Pray to him. Put your trust in Jesus Christ. This is a lesson I am learning each day. Remember his birth. Read Luke Chapter 2.



AUDREY SAYS, HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

DANNY SAYS, OH MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THAT JAZZ!

KARA SAYS, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

CHRISTOPHER SAYS, HO HO WHOO WHOO!

No comments: