Thursday, July 16, 2009

10th Wedding Anniversary


Yesterday was our 10th Wedding Anniversary. It was such a great day. We decided to spend time being together and enjoying each other. My Mom took the kids in the afternoon and we went and watched a movie. X-men Orgins - Wolverine. Very good movie. I really enjoyed it. Then we went to dinner we enjoyed the tastes of the Olive Garden. MMMMMmmm it was soooo good. I tried something new and it was really good. We talked about most memorable moments, funny things we remember, a rare moment that might have been forgotten, and talked about where we want to go from here. Talked about some small goals to help continue our path in marriage. It was so nice to just enjoy us together with no kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love My Beautiful One more than anything. The past ten years have been the best of my life. Looking forward to Eternity.

Anonymous said...

Darling daughter...your heart and soul are one of a kind and I am so proud of you. I am so glad that you are in my life now.
Love you tons!